Credential Storage Password, android lock screen removal


Credential Storage Password for HTC Phones. 

I came from office and put my HTC phone on charging yesterday today I have seen " Credential Storage Password" i did not know about this.many times i updated my all password but not able open. after long time i have seccused in open my HTC phone. first i connect to my laptop than all storage move into my laptop buy unfortunately I lost my all storage data (Images, Songs, installed Apps etc)    

Follow the below step to reset Credential Storage Password for your android Phones.

1) Switch off the Phone.

2) Keep Press the velum down button.
  
3) and star power on your phone.

4) you see the ribote option.

5) chose the factory reset option ( use power button to change the option)



Comments